What’s Driving Your PCOS: Introducing Ovie
It’s an exciting week at The PCOS Nutritionist as we launch our new PCOS management app, Ovie!
Ovie helps people with PCOS improve their symptoms and prevent the long-term complications of PCOS by providing them with hyper-personalized health advice based on their specific symptoms.
Today, we chat about how Ovie can help you discover those main drivers and have a better understanding about your PCOS. Everyone is different, what works for you might not work for someone else, and that is probably down to your drivers.
In this episode, we cover:
- What could be driving your PCOS
- How the Ovie questionnaire can help you understand your PCOS
- How the Ovie app works in creating long-lasting results
- Setting your specific goals for what you want to achieve from Ovie
- …and so much more!
This episode is for you if:
- You know you have PCOS but need support in managing it
- You want to learn more about what could be driving your PCOS
- You feel overwhelmed with all the different messages online and want to know what changes you can make specifically for you.
Click here to take the Ovie questionnaire.