Listening to the fire alarms going off in your body – Migraines and PCOS (with Diane Ducarme)
Are you struggling with the pain and frustration of migraines?
This week on The PCOS Nutritionist, we have an incredibly special guest, Diane Ducarme, the Founder & CEO of Nector Health, to discuss ways you can manage migraines.
Diane shares her personal story of a tragic accident that led her to explore traditional Chinese medicine, and how she was able to lose weight by adding and introducing new foods rather than cutting them.
We’ll discuss how to give your body the nutrients and energy it needs, exploring the root causes of migraines, the importance of healthy liver and kidney function, migraine symptoms and triggers for PCOS patients, and common medications for migraines.
This is a unique opportunity to learn how to add foods to help manage migraines. Don’t miss this episode and the chance to learn from Diane’s experience and expertise.
Tune in this week to The PCOS Nutritionist and be sure to share this with anyone who may be suffering from migraines.
This podcast is for you if:
- You suffer with migraines
- You are have tried and failed various migraine meds.
- You have PCOS and get migraines.
- You struggle with weight loss.
- You want to work with a PCOS specialist.
- Need support with your PCOS journey.
Some things we cover in this episode:
- Weight loss and weight gain.
- Traditional Chinese medicine.
- The root causes for women with migraines.
- Liver and Kidney function.
- PCOS patients with migraines.
- Migraine symptoms and triggers.
- Common medications for migraines.
- Adding foods to help with migraines.
- Why people are after a quick fix?
117: Everything you need to know about progesterone and PCOS with Dr Samina Mitha￼Browse all podcasts