Life with ADHD and PCOS:
Are you struggling with the effects of PCOS and ADHD? Do you need some help managing your symptoms?
In this weeks episode, we talk about life with ADHD and PCOS with an incredible past Protocoler Anna.
Anna has experienced it all. She was told all the usual things most of us have heard from our doctors, tried Paleo but it didn’t help with her PCOS. Eventually, Anna found The PCOS Protocol and loved the level of detail provided so she knew what was driving her PCOS. She didn’t want to feel like a failure this time.
So in this episode, we’ll discuss how to think of ADHD and PCOS as a spectrum and how to adapt things to make dealing with PCOS and ADHD a bit easier. We’ll also talk about how living with ADHD means you may struggle with being a perfectionist, how sugar cravings give a dopamine hit, how women present ADHD differently to men, and the increasing number of adult diagnoses of ADHD.
So, if you’re looking for some tips and advice on how to manage the symptoms of ADHD and PCOS, then make sure to listen to this week’s episode!
This podcast is for you if:
- You have ADHD and PCOS.
- You want to find out what The PCOS Protocol was like for Anna.
- You are have tried and failed with various diets.
- You are a perfectionist.
- You are afraid to get help for your PCOS because you don’t want to fail.
- You want to work with a PCOS specialist.
- Need support with your PCOS journey.
Some things we cover in this episode:
- The PCOS Protocol and the level of detail provided
- ADHD and PCOS on a spectrum, how it varies for everyone
- Adapting things to make dealing with PCOS and ADHD a bit easier
- Feeling like a failure
- What people would assume ADHD is like
- Tips if you have ADHD and PCOS
- PCOS symptoms and ADHD symptoms overlap
- Sugar cravings
- How women present ADHD differently to men