Setting new years resolutions that actually stick!
Are you sick of making New Year’s resolutions that never seem to stick? If so you’re not alone, research tells us that more than 80% of resolutions have gone by the way side by the end of February.
So in this podcast episode we’re diving into why New Year’s resolutions are setting you up to fail and how you can actually make lasting changes by building habits that embody the person you want to be.
We’ve got Sophia Dawson, our resident licensed psychologist, as our special guest. She’s sharing her expertise on how to set yourself up for success and build habits that will help you achieve your goals.
She also provides practical tips and strategies for building habits that last and discusses the importance of aligning your actions with your values and goals.
If you’re tired of making empty promises to yourself and want to start making some real progress, then you need to listen to this episode. Tune in now and start building the habits that will help you become the badass you know you can be.
This podcast is for you if:
- You want to make positive and realistic change.
- You want to set yourself up for success.
- You are prioritising small changes.
- You constantly feel like you’re having to restart your resolution.
- Your NY resolutions or goals have failed
- Your goals have previously been based on emotions rather than big picture thinking.
- Your anxiety overtakes your ability to achieve your goals.
Some things we cover in this episode:
- Why do most NY resolutions fail?
- What to do instead of setting the typical NY resolutions?
- Choosing stuff that matters to you (values).
- Adopt the identify of the person you want to be.
- Making towards moves.