Why 95% of diets fail and how to finally make lasting changes?
Are you feeling like a failure every time you cheat your diet? Don’t worry, it’s not your fault it’s the diet. This episode is one you don’t want to miss!
Last week on the podcast, I was talking to Jamie, and she said something profound. “I was scared to commit to making changes because I’ve failed at so many diets in the past”. Why do I deserve to spend money to get advice when I have no self control and can’t stick to anything. I too have been in that exact position and almost said that same thing to myself word for word.
Join me, and resident Psychologist Sophia Dawson, this week on the podcast and find out why some say that 95% of diets fail and how to finally make lasting changes.
Find out why you’ve been set up to fail and what to do to succeed with habit change. If this is your first time tuning in with our special guest Sophia, she is a registered psychologist who specialises in helping people, like us, make actual change. Meeting us where we are, and providing tools and techniques to help us to get to where we want to go.
We’ll explore holistic psychological health and how what you eat, how you move, sleep, and your vitamin and mineral intake all contribute to your physical and mental health.
Sophia and I will help you see that really, it’s not you, it’s the diet. And that you can still achieve your goals, don’t worry about that, but you really need to set your mindset up in the right way to succeed long term. Just like Jamie did.
This podcast is for you if:
- You want to make healthy lifestyle changes.
- You are have tried and failed with various diets.
- You struggle with weight loss.
- Food cravings and binge eating get the best of you.
- You want to create a healthy relationship with food.
- You feel like a failure if you cheat your diet.
- When you fail one diet, you jump straight to another.
- You want to work with a PCOS specialist
- Need support with your PCOS journey
Some things we cover in this episode:
- Why people are after a quick fix?
- Weight loss and weight gain.
- It’s not you, it’s the diet
- Creating a healthy relationship with food.
- Being kind and compassionate to ourselves.
- Decision fatigue
- Reframing your mind to succeed
- Making towards moves