The vitamin you’re told not to take during pregnancy.
Have you have been told not to take Vitamin A during your pregnancy or do you simply want to know more about the benefits of Vitamin A? Then this episode is one you won’t want to miss.
I know that many of you are curious about Vitamin A and whether it is safe to take during pregnancy.
In this episode, Lily will share her expertise on the topic and provide evidence-based information to help answer your questions. She will discuss what Vitamin A is, the different forms it comes in, and why health professionals have been telling us not to take Vitamin A during pregnancy.
Lily is an amazing Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist, Certified Diabetes Educator and Author of “Real Food For Pregnancy” and “Real Food For Gestational Diabetes”, whose approach to nutrition embraces real food, integrative medicine, and mindful eating.
Lily will also share the important benefits of Vitamin A and how to introduce it into your diet.
So if you’re curious about Vitamin A and its role in pregnancy, this is one episode you need to hear! Tune in to hear Lily’s expert advice on this important topic.
Ready to take charge of your health and happiness? Our team of experts are here to cheer you on and help you with your PCOS, every step of the way. Start your journey with the support you deserve!
And no, you don’t necessarily need to eat liver, but you will want to hear Lily’s recommendations for other incredible ways to incorporate Viatmin A into your diet — go on, give it a listen!
This podcast is for you if:
- You are planning to get pregnant
- You are already pregnant
- You want to learn about the benefits of Vitamin A
- Are unsure of incorporating Vitamin A
- You want to know what Vitamin A is
- Want to know more about supplements
Some things we cover in this episode:
- What is Vitamin A?
- Different forms of Vitamin A
- Should you be taking Vitamin A during pregnancy?
- Concernes around Vitamin A causing birth defects
- Research on Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (CDH)
- What do doctors tell us about Vitamin A?
- Foods that contain Vitamin A
- How to introduce Vitamin A into your diet
- The benefits of Vitamin A
108: 5 Pregnancy Rules I’m breakingBrowse all podcasts