Are You a ‘Slave to Sugar’?: How The Protocol Taught Tess the Sustainable Way to Manage Her PCOS
On this week’s podcast, we spoke to Tess. Tess dove into the Protocol, giving it her all. She was seeking a more sustainable way to handle her diet after becoming a ‘slave to sugar’ and experiencing serious hangry attacks, as well as unexplainably gaining weight.
After her doctors told her to just halve her quantities for all the foods she ate, as an active sportswoman, this left her constantly hungry and having little to no energy. She thought there had to be a better way, and she was right.
Tess began to realise at university that she wasn’t the only one experiencing these symptoms and started connecting the dots between her drivers and symptoms. While following the Protocol, Tess noticed considerable differences in her mood, cravings, acne, and so much more. Now she can live freely and be aware of what causes these symptoms to flare up and understands them on a much deeper level.
In this episode, we cover:
- Tess’s personal experience of being diagnosed at such a young age and how the Protocol helped manage her PCOS
- How to sustainably maintain your eating habits and exercise
- Acknowledging stress and managing it with PCOS
This episode is for you if:
- You’re thinking about signing up for the PCOS Protocol and want to hear a Protocoler’s experience
- You believe stress is one of your drivers and want to manage it better
- You’re struggling with unexplainable weight gain
- You want to have more control over cravings and your diet.
Links to our programs: