How long will it take to see changes with my PCOS?: Make simple lifestyle changes and reverse your drivers
So, you’re making these lifestyle changes and may be wondering, “When will I start to see the results?” The answer to that depends on your symptoms and the severity of their drivers.
The more important question is how do I know I’m on track? Depending on what is causing these symptoms, you’re likely to start feeling better internally before you see some physical results. This means sleeping better, having more energy, feeling less bloated, and losing the brain fog!
We view PCOS as a continuum, and you may be somewhere along this spectrum. Therefore, to see results, we need to start making “towards” moves – steps that have a positive impact on your body and mind.
In this episode, we cover:
- How long it can take to see improvements in different symptoms
- Why it’s important to be consistent and not lose motivation if you don’t see immediate results
- An approximate/estimate timeline for periods, fertility, weight, acne, hirsutism and hair loss
This episode is for you if:
- You’ve tried diets or strict plans without seeing long-term results
- You want a better understanding of the underlying reasons for your symptoms
- You’re interested in signing up for Ovie and want to learn more about how it can work for your PCOS
- Lily Kate’s Testimonial: More lifestyle changes doesn’t always mean better results for your PCOS — and figuring out what your ‘high impact’ PCOS changes are
- Jaimee’s Testimonial: How she lost 30kg!
- Daisy’s Testimonial: How a food blogger successfully managers her insulin resistance PCOS and habit changes without restriction
- Kelly’s Testimonial: Natural fertility with PCOS – YES, it’s possible