Natural Fertility with PCOS: YES, It’s Possible!
Are you struggling to conceive because of PCOS? If so, you are not alone.
This podcast episode is all about Kelly’s natural fertility journey, how she approached the challenges of irregular periods, mental health struggles, and more.
We dive into the specifics of her journey, including:
- Fertility specialists
- Cycle tracking to help with ovulation
- Making bad food decisions to raise blood sugar
- The importance of quality sleep
- Stress management
- And more!
We also discuss the importance of taking things one step at a time, and that doing more is not always better.
Above all, we emphasize that you are entitled to optimal health. Join us and take away valuable insight from Kelly’s story!
This episode is for you if:
- You’re trying to conceive and struggling
- You don’t want to wait for a whole year of trying to conceive
- You don’t really want to do fertility treatment
- You have insulin resistance or think you might
- Your cycles are irregular
- You don’t sleep well and you’re always tired
- You want a happy and healthy pregnancy where you feel great!
Resources and References:
- Iron Bisglycinate supplement
- Prenatal recommendation WITH iron
- Prenatal recommendation WITHOUT iron
- **Note: before supplementing with iron, we recommend getting your Iron levels tested. Iron can often be high in PCOS so supplementing with additional iron can be unnecessary and also contribute to insulin resistance.
- My Book: Getting Pregnant with PCOS
Links to our programs: